I am a doctoral level psychologist who graduated in 2007 with a Psy.D. in clinical psychology from the American School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, Washington, DC. Previous work experience includes a forensic child guidance clinic, juvenile detention centers, community mental health centers, a school for individuals with emotional and behavioral problems, an art university, and an inpatient training center. I also hold a Master of Arts from the American School of Professional Psychology and a Bachelor of Science from Campbell University.
I have been in private practice for over eight years in both Charlotte and Matthews and have been licensed in North Carolina since that time. Primary focus has been on psychotherapy, but I have also completed pre-surgical evaluations and given community presentations.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- APA Division 42, Psychologists in Independent Practice
- North Carolina Psychological Association and Division of Independent Professional Practice (NCPA and DIPP)
- Christian Association for Psychological Studies (CAPS)
- Mecklenburg Psychological Association (MPA)
- EMDR International Association (EMDRIA)